This fire at a school was a result of a match dropped into a garbage can. It happened close to the end of the day, and was found by a after hours janitor. SERVPRO of Skagit County was able to get there within a hour and get the school reopened in less than a week. Luckily nobody was injured in the fire, and the damage was thankfully easily repaired. SERVPRO of Skagit County is your go to resource for any fire of water damage. There is no job too big, no job too small. We came, we saw, we cleaned it up!!