Air Ducts and HVAC Cleaning
SERVPRO of Skagit County expert technicians are here to help you with the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems (HVAC) in your place of business or home. We work hard to keep these units functioning free of debris and matter so that you can maximize the useful functionality of them even as we improve indoor air quality (IAQ).
New information offered by 239 renowned scientists, and acknowledged by the World Health Organization (WHO), indicates the current pandemic virus can remain airborne much longer than previously thought. HVAC systems may actually play a role in spreading infection. Our efforts to clean the ductwork to reduce pathogenic microorganisms has taken on greater urgency. Removing these unwanted microorganisms is a stated goal of The National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) HVAC duct cleaning should be part of a prevention plan.
We can help improve your IAQ utilizing mechanical devices, such as:
- High-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) scrubbers that can trap airborne particulates, including viruses, as small as 0.3 microns;
- Hydroxyl generators that safely emit UV waves and free radicals to neutralize pungent odors, (VOCs)-volatile organic compounds, and exterminate many microorganisms
- Duct cleaning equipment and services to remove the foreign matter that can harbor the virus and is circulated by your HVAC system
SERVPRO offers a verified process for trapping and eliminating most of these unwanted elements. Cleaning ductwork, whether large galvanized conduits or small fiberboard, helps to reduce the risk of contaminants from affecting the health and well-being of individuals.
However, duct cleaning is not always necessary. We will make recommendations about the best way to address any indoor air quality concerns. This can save you money and provide peace of mind on the health of your system.
The benefits of servicing your HVAC unit include:
- Helps to restore peak energy efficiency.
- May help to eliminate offensive odors.
- Helps reduce the potential for mold growth.
For more information on HVAC and air duct cleaning, call us today, (360) 873-8744.