Fire In A Hallway
This was a fire in a hallway in Sedro Wooley, Washington.Alot of the walls had already been ripped out when we got there. We were able to get out there quickly and get the debris cleaned up quickly.Our customer was expecting a much longer process and they were thrilled with our results. Our goal is to make the house habitable again as quickly as possible. If you experience any sort of disaster at your home or business the quicker you call us the quicker we can assist you. We at SERVPRO of Skagit County value your business very much.